Monday, February 16, 2009

More Updates

Ok, so I decided that I needed to "pretty up" our blog since I go to all of your blogs and see how cute they are so here is our new blog look. What do you think?

Anyway, here is the update on our little family: Shaun has finally received his business license and is ready for work; I am watching my cute neice 3 times a week and my friend's cute boy 1 time a week and so that is keeping me sane and is bringing in some money; and our darling Cassia is growing, teething, whining, crawling up stairs and getting into everything possible! So, to show you our cute little Cassia in her "whining" moments here is a funny video of her.


8 comments:

Toshia said...

How cute is that?! I miss you guys! You have to update your blog more often ;) I love the layout!

Jessie said...

Love the "New Look" and I agree with Toshia! We want more updates! :)

The Fullmers Four said...

So Owen totally digs Cassia. He was just sitting playing on the floor, minding his business. When I started to watch the video of Cassia, he stops what he is doing, stares strait at the screen, and starts to grin. When the movie stopped, he started to whine. I for see wedding bells...

Jeff and Amy said...

That was too dang cute! I miss you guys too!! By the time we see you again you will probably have baby #2 at the age that Cassia is now - that's too far away from now! Anyway, the blog does look nice and pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like she really wants to walk!!! How cute!
-missy

The Hill Family said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing! Great job with the new snazzy layout!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Oh my word! I love the opened mouth, head back cry! She is sooo cute!

Celeste said...

That is like the cutest little tantrum.

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!

Black & White at the beach

Black & White at the beach

Look what came out of the dryer!

Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there

Smiling at Dad

Smiling at Dad

First Bath

First Bath
She liked it a lot

Baby Cassia & Daddy

Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing

Two young kids

Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her