Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Time No Post

Ok, so it has been 3 months since our last post so I apologize. There is a lot to cover so I will try to be brief. Here is what has happened:
- We moved to Utah from Portland as of Ocotober 17th. We did not have a pleasant drive as our moving truck broke down and we were stuck in Pendleton, OR for 5 hours. To sum up, we ended up driving to Boise, staying the night at a hotel, and driving the rest of the way home the following day.
- Shaun immediately started his internship with a chiropractor in Draper, Dr. Robert Jones. He has really enjoyed it. Shaun also took his final (whoo-hoo!) national board exams for WSCC and passed!! He graduated from WSCC on December 20th and he is officially a doctor. Yeah!
- Lindsey (I) have been staying home with Cassia and taking care of her. I have been spending time with my sisters and mother and that about sums up what I have been up to.
- Cassia has grown considerably. She has two little teeth on bottom, she is sitting up well, crawling, and getting into stuff like crazy! She is, also, getting such a cute personality. She makes a lot of crazy facial expressions and jibber jabbers like mad. In other words, she makes us laugh a lot.

Well, I hope all is well with you and yours and we wish you a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Well it's about time you updated this thing!! I'm glad we got to see you guys at Thanksgiving. And your Christmas card was so cute - Cassia is just too adorable! You gotta keep updating your blog so that we can all keep up with your lives!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Geez finally!!! Glad to hear things are great for you guys. I finally gave that jar of change to the bishop he thought it was so funny. It's going to the missionary fund. Keep updating!

The Fullmers Four said...

It is good to hear from you! It was great to see you guys at Christmas. Hope everything is going well.

Monica Miles said...

Hey strangers! Hope you had fun over the holidays. We should get together and catch up sometime now that you are back and reminisce about the good old student housing days.

Daya said...

What? No pictures? You talk about how big she is getting and don't post pictures? Come on. Not all of us were lucky enough to see you recently. I am so happy that things are going well for you guys!!

Jessie said...

Im glad you guys made it back to Salt lake, wasn't that strom crazy??! We ended up having to drive John's parents back but it turned out to be a great idea :)
Cassia is getting so big, Im glad we got to see her, what a cutie :)

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Yeah for updating blogs! I finally did some christmas stuff to mine. It has been forever for me too! We love having you back in Utah! Yeah!

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!

Black & White at the beach

Black & White at the beach

Look what came out of the dryer!

Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there

Smiling at Dad

Smiling at Dad

First Bath

First Bath
She liked it a lot

Baby Cassia & Daddy

Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing

Two young kids

Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her