Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last Trip to the Coast

We took our last official trip to the Oregon coast last week. It was also Cassia's first real vacation. I thought that vacationing with a baby would be frustrating due to all the extra planning and down time needed, but I was Soooo wrong. We had a blast with Cassia!! We spent a day in Lincoln City, then next day at Cannon Beach. We mostly went shopping and spent some time on the beach. The weather didn't exactly agree, but hey, it's Oregon. Anyway, I think this may have been the most enjoyable trip I have ever been on. We've included our favorite pics here, but we've got many more that are blog worthy.

Now that we are back from vacation we are just scrambling to get everything done that we need to before we move on the 17th-18th. Don't be surprised if we don't post in the meantime.

5 comments:

Toshia said...

I'm glad you had fun! Let me know when you guys are available to hang out before you ;eave is forever...we can make it work--we have to get together at least one more time:)

Jessie said...

Cool pics of the coast, I like the black n white one of Cassia.
I can't believe that time has come!!! Ahhhh, scary.....
How exciting!
~Jess

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I love the pics of the coast. I love the pic of Cassia in her halloween pjs. She is sooo cute! I am so excited for you guys to move home! Let us know if you need any help!

The Hill Family said...

so fun! we were hoping to make it down there too before we moved but it's not gonna happen. oh well, we were just there last month. so excited for you guys!! enjoy your last days here; we will miss you!! keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to see you guys again!
-Missy

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!

Black & White at the beach

Black & White at the beach

Look what came out of the dryer!

Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there

Smiling at Dad

Smiling at Dad

First Bath

First Bath
She liked it a lot

Baby Cassia & Daddy

Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing

Two young kids

Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her