Talking. For the last couple of months Cassia has continued to explore her letters by constantly gibber-gabbering all the time. But she is now saying more and more words. She says "no", almost too much, and in context; she says "mom", "dad", "hi", "bye", "up", and her latest are "ball" and "more". It is so much fun to hear her say all these words and to hear her little voice. I can't believe that she will be 1 year old in 3 weeks!
Walking. Cassia is finally walking!! For the last couple of weeks Cassia has been taking a few steps unassisted but she always drops to her knees and crawls. But this last week she has been taking more and more steps and she is now walking well. It is so exciting but kind of scary at the same time because I love that she is growing and doing so many new things but I get scared that it will all go by too fast.
Anyway, here is a video of Cassia telling us "no".
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!
Black & White at the beach
Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there
Smiling at Dad
First Bath
She liked it a lot
Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing
Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her
8 comments:
That is so cute. Marek does not say no but he does shake his head. I love her big blue eyes.
She is at such a fun age. I love it when they start talking and walking. She is so darling.
Too adorable! This is such a fun age, and it just keeps getting better!
That is so cute!! I love that she does a scowl and shakes her head everytime she says it.
That is too cute! I love it. Too bad Owen is not there for her to be telling him "No, you can't kiss me till I am 16."
What a cutie pie! We can't wait to see her this summer...and you guys too of course:)
Sooo adorable. Thanks for sharing! She can't really be almost a year?!! Can't wait so see more pics. What are you planning for her birthday?
She is soooo cute! It just melts your heart!
Post a Comment