It's Lindsey's Birthday today!! I guess it's not exactly a exciting day to have a birthday (with General Conference and all), but she's not really that excited about her birthday anymore anyway. We are so focused on preparing for our baby that we really don't do much else right now. We have four more weeks to prepare, but the sooner we get stuff done the more time we can have to "relax." Thanks to everyone who has been so kind with all the baby gifts. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people who support us in so many ways. If you get the chance to call Lindsey to wish her a happy birthday I'm sure it will be appreciated. She's really busy at work and may take a while to get back to you but it will mean a lot to her even if it's belated.
I also want to thank all of you who extended birthday wishes to me as well last month. I had a very unforgettable birthday while taking 5 National Chiropractic Board exams all day. Lindsey was great when I got home, I just wish I could have kept my eyes open longer. I was so burned out that I had a hard time even communicating with our waiter that night. I should get my results back on April 25th. I'll let everyone know. Thanks again.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!
Black & White at the beach
Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there
Smiling at Dad
First Bath
She liked it a lot
Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing
Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her
8 comments:
I'm so excited you guys are bloggers now! It's so much fun.
Happy Birthday lindsey, so are you 21 yet? One month left till baby time, how exciting! Being prego is tough all together, but the last few weeks are brutal! I don't know about you but I couldn't sleep, because I was so uncomfortable and had to pee all the time, I couldn't hardly eat anything because I would get such bad heartburn. I couldn't bend over to pick anything up, When I worked by the end of the day I had like 20 pens on the floor because I couldn't pick them up! (just to name a few things!) But it's soooooooo worth it!!!!!!
Have a wonderful week!
- Missy
Hey guys, happy belated birthdays to both of you and congrats on the bun in the oven. I'm so glad that you started blogging so we can see what you have been up to. It's been a long time since student housing at the U. Let us know when this little girl arrives and check out my blog at www.moesmiles.blogspot.com if you get a chance. Thanks for the e-mail, it is good to hear from you. - Monica
Happy Birthday! I already sent your gift but to save on postage I sent it on the back of a mule, so it might not get there for a while (or at all if the mule gets lost).
Its fun to see your blog. I voted for the name little squishy #1, it has a nice ring to it.
-Ryan
shawn, your wife is way better looking than you. our blog is: http://bmfalke.blogspot.com/. See you manana
Yay, you guys are bloggers! Our blog is lafamiliajensen.blogspot.com. And Happy Birthday to you both, but mostly to Lindsey because she was born in the best month ever! (sorry Shaun :)
I am so happy to have you join the blog world! Happy birhtday Lindz, believe it or not Andrew remembered your birthday this year...I am not sure if I should be jealous ;) I hope you guys remember about this saturday, April 19. See you at the temple :)
YAY! so fun to see you on here:)
ours is http://tooomanygirls.blogspot.com
so....what is Lindsey's due date again???? we can't wait! it's SO exciting!!!
good job on passing the boards Shaun:)
Nicole
Post a Comment