Saturday, April 26, 2008

National Board Exam Scores

I received my scores back from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) on Friday, April 25. I had taken parts II, III, and PT (physiotherapy). I was able to PASS ALL OF THEM!!! So my next big hurdle will be the 11th quarter exit exam given by the school. That should happen around September sometime. I still need to pass part IV of NBCE in November as well. I am sooooo relieved. I am still looking into finding a doctor to work for as an intern if I am able to finish the school's requirements for graduation early. If that happens we could be moving back to Utah sometime in October. Either way I am on track to graduate in December.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Shaun we are so happy for you. Congratulations!!!! So is baby girl ready to come any minute? You have got to post lots and lots of pictures of her as soon as you can.
Good Luck!!!!!
-Missy

Sara said...

Congrats! It sounds like you have been working hard. Also, I'm so excited for you two to have the baby!

Will you and Lindsey be visiting Utah this summer? Since it's been 10 years (wow) some us want to get together for a friend reunion in July and skip the real reunion in August. It would be fun to see you!

Kenneth said...

Shaun and Lindz, way to go guys! Cassia is a cutie. Good thing she looks like her mom. Make sure you get plenty of rest and take turns sleeping. Enjoy every minute. If she turns out to be a little grumpy, rent the DVD "Happiest Baby on the Block". It will help you figure out how to soothe her.

Anyway, we are way excited for you guys. Sincere Congrats!

MATT, ANGIE, & ADDIE

Celeste said...

Hey guys! This is Celeste... and Drew... Missy gave me your blog address. Congratulations on your new baby girl!! She is adorable. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pics. ... Try and get some sleep!! :)

ps... I brought a gift to your shower and when I got home found the card in my car... so if you have a mystery gift it's from Drew and I.

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl

Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!

Black & White at the beach

Black & White at the beach

Look what came out of the dryer!

Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there

Smiling at Dad

Smiling at Dad

First Bath

First Bath
She liked it a lot

Baby Cassia & Daddy

Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing

Two young kids

Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her