Sunday, February 13, 2011
Nothing short of adorable
Tayte just turned six months old this month.(Children grow up so fast!) And we had some awesome pictures taken. If you are looking for a photographer, I have a great one. Her name is Cherie and you can find her at www.elemenopiaphotography.com. Here are the pictures she took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!
Black & White at the beach
Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there
Smiling at Dad
First Bath
She liked it a lot
Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing
Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her







6 comments:
What an adorable family you guys have! I love the pictures!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much they look alike:) Nicely done!
Adorable is right - your kids are just too stinkin cute!
So adorable!
His eyes are gorgeous!!
Sweet! Getting to be such a big boy!
Post a Comment