We would like to say thank you to everyone who supported us at Cassia's blessing on the 28th of June. It was definitely overwhelming to see and feel so much support for our family. I can't imagine a better experience for her blessing.
Our trip to Utah was successful in other ways as well. I was able to visit with 3 different Chiropractors in the area and spoke with a couple others by phone. I still haven't been able to line up an internship yet, but there are a couple of very promising options that appear available after I graduate in december. Housing was also something we looked into. Right know we are looking in Riverton or maybe South Jordan. We would like to stay east of bangerter highway and south of West Jordan. The east side is a little too pricey. We still haven't made any decisions yet. If anyone knows of any good housing opportunities please let us know.
It was also great to see our families and friends as well. Everyone is growing up so fast. We will be moving back pretty soon, though, so we will be able to see everyone more frequently.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy teaching Cassia how to crawl
Its all over if he falls!
Black & White at the beach
Look what came out of the dryer!
Doesn't she fit nicely in there
Smiling at Dad
First Bath
She liked it a lot
Baby Cassia & Daddy
Sweet little thing
Two young kids
It looks like he might crush her
5 comments:
Shaun, I got this link from Bill Bireley. I hope that's OK. You and the fam look great! Congrats on the baby girl. They're the best! Good luck with finding an internship and I'll keep my eyes open for housing. My blog is private but I'd love to invite you, so email me at kristiaskew@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I hope all is well with you. Miss ya! Kristi (Taylor)
I LOVED having you guys home and so happy to meet my new neice. She is so adorable. I love her already.
It was fun to see you guys. Can't wait for you to move back!!
Oh, so you don't want to live in West Jordan!!! I guess we're just too good for you (JK) We're excited to have you guys come back home. (Not that we ever saw much of you before you moved but its nice to have family close) Cassia is adorable and it will be fun to watch her grow up. It's amazing how fast they grow, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were blessing Ellie. (Also the sleepless nights, her constant crying, and being on the brink of a nervous breakdown is still fresh in my mind.) luckily they are just so gosh darn cute!!!
Congrats on the beautiful little girl. We were sad we couldnt make it to the baby blessing. Drew had some friends from St louis in town. You should call Drew if you need advice about housing. He is really involved in foreclosers so he can help you find a good deal. 801.792.6670.
Post a Comment